Here's what you need to know about the Bunker Bulletin magazine:
- Keep up-to-date on what you need to know - through independent and thorough news, analysis and intelligence, written by experienced reporters and analysts;
- Convenient format, which is easy to read, display and store for future reference;
- Benchmark against current thinking on areas that matter by reading contributions and opinion pieces from highly respected industry experts;
- Track peers and companies through external contributions, opinion pieces, company news and people movements;
- Read reports on forthcoming events, and review the Bunker Bulletin events calendar to keep your own up-to-date;
- Subscribe to a magazine that is elegant and conveys quality when placed in your company's reception and meeting areas;
- A publication that complements your online subscription, enhancing the data by showing it in the context of industry issues and developments;
- Well written, well structured and highly visually appealing.
The magazine is divided into sections covering:
- Company news and people movements in the industry.
- Features Section, with mix of in-house special features, externally-contributed articles.
- VIP profile.
- Upcoming events report & events calendar.
- Event recaps.
- Bunker market overview and analysis.
- Credit and risk section, with commentary and sector reports.
- Classified advertisements.
- The Last Word - an externally-contributed column presenting an opinion from a key industry player.
The magazine is sold as part of the Bunkerworld Standard Subscription Package, and also include online around-the-clock news and unlimited access to the online directory. To subscribe, click here.