- Click on the chart icon in the column title to view a comparison chart of all ports for that grade
- Click on the port names to view full details, including price history
- All prices and barge costs are quoted USD per metric tonne
Latest market commentary for these ports:
- Apr 17
Singapore 12:57pm - Fueloil cargo fell by about $5.00pmt while Gasoil cargo dipped marginally by $0.10/BBL.
11:48am - Both Fueloil and Gasoil papers were pegged lower by $2.00pmt and $0.10/bbl respectively.
- Apr 17 Manila Public Holiday - Maundy Thursday (Huwebes Santo).
- Apr 17 Bangkok Key player reports, product availability OK for all grades.
- Apr 16
Singapore 7:20pm - Fuleoil cargo surged marginally by about a dollar and a half per MT while Gasoil cargo rose by about $0.80/BBL.
12:58pm - Both Fueloil and Gasoil papers opened higher by gaining $0.50pmt and $0.20/BBL respectively.
- Apr 16 Bangkok Public Holiday - Songkran Holiday.