- Click on the chart icon in the column title to view a comparison chart of all ports for that grade
- Click on the port names to view full details, including price history
- All prices and barge costs are quoted USD per metric tonne
Latest market commentary for these ports:
- May 22 Singapore 12:54pm - Paper values opened weaker with Fueloil dipping marginally and Gasoil losing almost $0.90/BBL.
- May 21
Singapore 7:59pm - Fueloil cargo closed almost flat while Gasoil cargo gained only $0.30/bbl.
12:24pm - Papers were trading higher upon opening today with Fueloil gaining $1.25pmt and Gasoil firmer by nearly $0.90/BBL.
- May 21 Bangkok Key player reports, avails tight for IFO380-cst product currently while IFO180-cst and MGO avails OK.
- May 20
Singapore 8:05pm - Fueloil cargo gained by about $2.00pmt while gasoil cargo surged by about $0.80/BBL.
12:49pm - Gasoil paper surged by $1.10/BBL while Fueloil paper has no indicative shown, yet expecting to see possibly $3-4pmt of positive gains.
- May 17 Singapore 1:12pm - Paper trading was bullish upon opening today, Fueloil gained $4.15pmt and Gasoil surged by $1.35/BBL.