- Click on the chart icon in the column title to view a comparison chart of all ports for that grade
- Click on the port names to view full details, including price history
- All prices and barge costs are quoted USD per metric tonne
Latest market commentary for these ports:
- Apr 21
Singapore 7:23pm - Fueloil cargo gained by about $0.50pmt while Gasoil cargo was concluded flat with little change.
12:47pm - Fueloil paper rose by within a dollar PMT and Gasoil paper was pegged softer by $0.15/bbl.
- Apr 18 Singapore Public Holiday - Good Friday.
- Apr 18 Manila Public Holiday - Good Friday(Biyemes Santo).
- Apr 17
Singapore 12:57pm - Fueloil cargo fell by about $5.00pmt while Gasoil cargo dipped marginally by $0.10/BBL.
11:48am - Both Fueloil and Gasoil papers were pegged lower by $2.00pmt and $0.10/bbl respectively.
- Apr 17 Manila Public Holiday - Maundy Thursday (Huwebes Santo).