- Click on the chart icon in the column title to view a comparison chart of all ports for that grade
- Click on the port names to view full details, including price history
- All prices and barge costs are quoted USD per metric tonne
Latest market commentary for these ports:
- Apr 23
Singapore 8:26pm - Fueloil cargo fell by about $1.50pmt while Gasoil cargo dipped moderately by about $0.20/BBL.
12:43pm - Paper assessments did not vary much today with Fueloil dipping by $0.60pmt and Gasoil remaining broadly unchanged.
- Apr 22
Singapore 7:15pm - Fueloil cargo surged by $5.00pmt while Gasoil cargo gained by $0.50/bbl.
12:37pm - Paper values today reacted to the bullish crude sentiment pushing Fueloil and Gasoil higher by $5.00pmt and $0.36/BBL respectively.
- Apr 21
Singapore 7:23pm - Fueloil cargo gained by about $0.50pmt while Gasoil cargo was concluded flat with little change.
12:47pm - Fueloil paper rose by within a dollar PMT and Gasoil paper was pegged softer by $0.15/bbl.
- Apr 18 Singapore Public Holiday - Good Friday.
- Apr 18 Manila Public Holiday - Good Friday(Biyemes Santo).