- Click on the chart icon in the column title to view a comparison chart of all ports for that grade
- Click on the port names to view full details, including price history
- All prices and barge costs are quoted USD per metric tonne
Latest market commentary for these ports:
- Aug 1
Singapore 7:37pm - Fueloil cargo rose by within a dollar per MT while Gasoil cargo surged more, by about $0.70/BBL.
12:19pm - Fueloil paper fell marginally by a dollar pmt while Gasoil paper was talked firmer by $0.25/BBL.
- Jul 31
Singapore 7:12pm - Fueloil cargo dipped by $3.50pmt while Gasoil cargo fell sharply by $1.35/BBL.
12:02pm - Fueloil paper opened lower by $2.50pmt while Gasoil paper was pegged softer by $1.00/BBL.
- Jul 31 Bangkok Key player reports, product availability OK for all grades. Tight barge schedule reported. Earliest deliveries possible from August 4-5.
- Jul 30
Singapore 7:44pm - Both Fueloil and Gasoil cargoes gained by about $2.00pmt and $0.50/BBL respectively.
12:20pm - Both Fueloil and Gasoil papers were pegged marginally lower by $1.00pmt and $0.10/bbl respectively.
- Jul 29 Port Klang Public Holiday - Hari Raya Puasa Holiday.