- Click on the chart icon in the column title to view a comparison chart of all ports for that grade
- Click on the port names to view full details, including price history
- All prices and barge costs are quoted USD per metric tonne
Latest market commentary for these ports:
- Jul 29 Singapore 12:18pm - Paper trades were firmer upon opening today with Fueloil inching higher by about $0.50pmt and Gasoil firmer by $0.26/BBL.
- Jul 29 Port Klang Public Holiday - Hari Raya Puasa Holiday.
- Jul 29 Manila Public Holiday - Eid'l Fitr (End of Ramadan).
- Jul 29 Bangkok Key player reports, product availability OK for all grades. Tight barge schedule reported until August 4.
- Jul 28 Singapore Public Holiday - Hari Raya Puasa (End of Ramadan).