- Click on the chart icon in the column title to view a comparison chart of all ports for that grade
- Click on the port names to view full details, including price history
- All prices and barge costs are quoted USD per metric tonne
Latest market commentary for these ports:
- Jul 24
Singapore 7:41pm - Fueloil cargo gained by $4.50pmt while Gasoil cargo surged by $0.90/BBL.
11:39am - Fueloil paper gained by almost $4.00pmt while Gasoil paper was pegged more expensive by about $1.00/BBL today.
- Jul 24 Bangkok Key player reports, product availability OK for all grades.
- Jul 23
Singapore 7:07pm - Both Fueloil and Gasoil cargoes plunged lower by $3.50pmt and $0.50/bbl respectively.
12:00pm - Both Fueloil and Gasoil paper were pegged soft by $3.50pmt and $0.50/BBL respectively.
- Jul 22
Singapore 7:03pm - Fueloil cargo gained by about $4.00pmt while Gasoil surged by almost $0.80/BBL.
12:17pm - Both Fueloil and Gasoil papers were pegged higher by $5.00pmt and $0.50/BBL respectively.
- Jul 22 Bangkok Key player reports, product availability OK for all grades.