- Click on the chart icon in the column title to view a comparison chart of all ports for that grade
- Click on the port names to view full details, including price history
- All prices and barge costs are quoted USD per metric tonne
Latest market commentary for these ports:
- Apr 16 Singapore 12:58pm - Both Fueloil and Gasoil papers opened higher by gaining $0.50pmt and $0.20/BBL respectively.
- Apr 16 Bangkok Public Holiday - Songkran Holiday.
- Apr 15
Singapore 7:42pm - Fueloil cargo shed slightly by $1-2pmt while Gasoil cargo gained higher by about $0.70/bbl.
12:24pm - Both Fueloil and Gasoil papers were pegged with an incremental of $2.00pmt and $0.50/bbl respectively.
- Apr 15 Bangkok Public Holiday - Songkran Holiday.
- Apr 14
Singapore 5:23pm - Fueloil cargo gained by about $4-5pmt while Gasoil cargo climbed by $1.00/BBL.
11:39am - Fueloil paper surged by about $2.50pmt and Gasoil paper climbed by $0.40/bbl