- Click on the chart icon in the column title to view a comparison chart of all ports for that grade
- Click on the port names to view full details, including price history
- All prices and barge costs are quoted USD per metric tonne
Latest market commentary for these ports:
- May 24 Port Klang Public Holiday - Wesak (Buddha Day).
- May 24 Singapore Public Holiday - Vesak Day (Buddha Day).
- May 24 Bangkok Public Holiday - Visakha Bucha Day (Buddha Day).
- May 23
Singapore 8:14pm - Fueloil cargo fell by about $8-9pmt and Gasoil cargo plunged sharply by about $2.30/BBL.
12:57pm - Fueloil and Gasoil papers lost $4.60pmt and $1.25/BBL of its values respectively.
- May 22
Singapore 7:47pm - Fueloil cargo fell lower by $3.00pmt while Gasoil cargo dipped by $1.50/BBL.
12:54pm - Paper values opened weaker with Fueloil dipping marginally and Gasoil losing almost $0.90/BBL.