Close Ad Frame
How to check market prices for Mazut M100?
  • Victoria Skoroba Hatko
    World Fuel Services Europe Ltd

poster avatar
    Mar 11, 2008   GMT 15:20
    MazutM-100 is trades against Platts NWE FO 1% or 3.5% depends on sulphur content with discount, and discount depends on delivery basis, DAF, FOB etc.
    Platt's don't have such a quotation as Platts Mazut M-100
  • James Lee

poster avatar
    Feb 29, 2008   GMT 16:12
    Hi,

I've been trying to purchase Mazut M100(75) recently and have received quotes ranging from USD300 per MT upto USD400 per MT. Those who quote USD300 claims to have special low price allocations or direct from refinaries in Russia. Those quotes between USD350 and USD400 claims that it impossible to get it lower because these are current prices in the market those low prices are fakes. Some even mention that Platt's price is above USD 400 per MT now. Can someone clarify how the prices can flucate so much? Also, how do i get a Platt's price for Mazut. I've got a copy of the Platt's European market Scan, but can't seem to find any prices for Mazut M100.

Thank you in advance.
    s
  • Denis Oleshko
    Mercurion

poster avatar
    Mar 7, 2008   GMT 20:37
    Hello James,

If you are still interested in purchasing M100 and you are serious END BUYER (or registered mandate holder) we'd like to talk to you.
    Our company represents large, well known international TRADER (not a broker) which holds large quantities of M100, Russian origin (Gazprom) competitively priced.
    With all due respect, please reply only if you can verify your financial and legal ability to purchase and comply with the standard procedure (LOI-Bank Letter-Draft Contract).
    Look forward talking to you.

Denis Oleshko
    Managing Partner
    Mercurion
    San Francisco, USA
    + 1 415 990 2538
    doleshko@gmail.com
  • Thomas Halikias

poster avatar
    May 25, 2010   GMT 20:31
    Victoria,

I see a Clearport price for EUROPEAN 1% FUEL OIL NWE (CAL. SWAP) (CLRP:UF). Is that a viable price surrogate? What is a typical MAZUT discount (assume standard sulphur).

Thanks,

Tom
  • Gary Mang
    Virtus

poster avatar
    May 26, 2010   GMT 13:49
    Price of Mazut is around $450 USD CNF Shanghai! It dropped significantly the last few weeks.
  • Anthony Fairhurst

poster avatar
    May 20, 2011   GMT 11:24
    Victoria

I have receently asked the forum that same question concering the trading price for M100 Mazut (Russian Origin). You say it trades against FO 1.0% or 3.5% on NWE Platts ?
  • Mohammad Alduaij
    Alea Global Group

poster avatar
    Feb 25, 2012   GMT 14:17
    HI there
    What is the closing price for Oil/MAZUT 100 GOST 10585/75 as per the European Platts?
    Thanks in advance
  • Alex Hogan

poster avatar
    Aug 14, 2012   GMT 19:54
  • Valery Gornostaev

poster avatar
    Apr 8, 2013   GMT 01:01
    Dear Importer,

We got your contact on BUNKERWORLD.COM, We have D2 and Mazut Russia Origin immediate lifting POP available, first trial 50,000mt to 60,000mt after successful business between buyer and end sellers we can go on long time contract, if you have capable buyers kindly contact us back for cooperation,

• Leslie Scott

poster avatar
    Apr 18, 2013   GMT 20:05
    Hello James,

I am Leslie Scott, I have a plan of setting up a Charity Organization and some real estate projects to support the organization in your Country and will want you to be the administrator. I have contacted you based on urgent needs.

More details will be provided as soon as I hear from you.

Leslie Scott.

leslie_scott@live.com
  • Mardi Park

poster avatar
    Feb 25, 2014   GMT 03:22
    does anyone know the market price of M100 RFE port fob price. Do not have access to Platt and would like someone to share. thx
  • Apakov Vladislav

poster avatar
    Feb 25, 2014   GMT 11:42
    Contact us at mushakneftltd@yandex.ru if you are ready to confirm product and close deal immediately D2, MAZUT and JP54 spot immediate lift able.